SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB ELGATO CAM LINK 4k

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
in Studio & Rec £ tFB Trader
As per the title, im looking to up my live-streaming game so wanted to use this. do any of you folks have one you want to sell to me?

all the best, Adrian 

Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2462
    If it helps, I just started to do some streaming. I hooked up my iPhone to the Macbook and used an app called shoot. Set it up as a scene in OBS switching between that and the Macbook webcam and it worked a treat. You could most probably use a couple of cameras as well but haven't got that far yet. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7714
    ThorpyFX said:
    As per the title, im looking to up my live-streaming game so wanted to use this. do any of you folks have one you want to sell to me?

all the best, Adrian 

The Elgato website shows them in stock in uk - don’t know what delivery time is (lots of other stuff on there showing out of stock, by comparison) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    TimmyO said:
    ThorpyFX said:

all the best, Adrian 

The Elgato website shows them in stock in uk - don’t know what delivery time is (lots of other stuff on there showing out of stock, by comparison) 
    Legend! Thanks for the heads up 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    If it helps, I just started to do some streaming. I hooked up my iPhone to the Macbook and used an app called shoot. Set it up as a scene in OBS switching between that and the Macbook webcam and it worked a treat. You could most probably use a couple of cameras as well but haven't got that far yet. 
    dont wish to dilute the post - but before I  buy shoot - does latest version take audio from phone ? 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    got one, its badass. thanks to @TimmyO ;