EVO 2 demo vid...

What's Hot
poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
Ok,
I knew @Danielsguitars ;would be out of his workshop for an hour or two so I let myself in with the emergency screwdriver and liberated his latest build from the shackles of the covid lockdown!!!!!!

Two words can sum up the guitar... Bloody lovely... 

Did a little vid for him and will try to sneek it back in without him knowing... He's easy to distract to be fair anyway, just point out a squirrel and he'll chase it for hours... Anywho, Vid bellow... forgive the playing position, I haz busted shoulder...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_B6_KVQj04

Specs are:

Alder body - belly and arm contours for cumfy playing.
Flame maple long tenon set neck.
Vintage neck carve with vintage gibbo fret scale.
MOJO pups, slightly overwound tele bridge and Marc's standard staple in the neck.
gotoh sd90 tuners.
top loading vintage type tele bridge with compensated saddles.
Nitro paint in glorious CAR.

Honest to god the nicest playing guitar I have picked up for a long time... The best bits of a tele and les paul... 

Now for my fee... One red EVO 2 please Darren... no need to post it :)
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3308
    tFB Trader
    Thank you Stuart, love the video and playing even with that excuse of a shoulder

I honestly love how this guitar turned out, I will be changing the control plate for one with a slanted switch 

Come over and make one, what could go wrong
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3507
    poopot said:

He's easy to distract to be fair anyway, just point out a squirrel and he'll chase it for hours...
    This line made me laugh a lot more than I should have done, I now have a mental picture of Darren running after a squirrel in a back garden while he tells the squirrel about bursts and why Mojo make the bests PAF's.

Good video though. It's one of my favourite guitars Darren's made, I hope I get to have a go when the lockdown's finally over.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    poopot said:

He's easy to distract to be fair anyway, just point out a squirrel and he'll chase it for hours...
    This line made me laugh a lot more than I should have done, I now have a mental picture of Darren running after a squirrel in a back garden while he tells the squirrel about bursts and why Mojo make the bests PAF's.

Good video though. It's one of my favourite guitars Darren's made, I hope I get to have a go when the lockdown's finally over.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3308
    tFB Trader
    poopot said:

I'd reply but I'm busy chasing them small cuddly critters
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom