Vituoso polish - well pleased

mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 508
edited April 2020 in Guitar
After taking a bit of a punt, I'm delighted with this stuff. I only have one non relic guitar and this removed all those zillions of scratches where the scratchplate would be on a prs. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Great stuff innit :) I used it on my old les Paul when I had it. Come up great too 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7192
    I bought about 10 packs of the cleaner and polish around 9 -10 years ago and it I still have loads of it. Great stuff!
    Guitar Bomb & Nembrini Audio Summer Giveaway 
  • pjfpjf Frets: 331
    edited April 2020
    After taking a bit of a punt, I'm delighted with this stuff. I only have one non relic guitar and this removed all those zillions of scratches where the scratchplate would be on a prs. 
    Looks great. Did you use the cleaner too? Or just the polish?
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2446
    Its amazing stuff. I bought an early nitro DGT PRS in tobaccoburst years back from a guy who had seemingly ruined its finish with his acidic sweat. The thing was dreadful but I took a chance and bought it dirt cheap. At first I thought I had messed up because all my tried and tested cleaners would not look at this milky stained mess in the lacquer. Last chance saloon I ordered the Virtuoso cleaner and oh my god it looked like new after a couple of hours of careful work. I kept the guitar for quite a while and then sold it on. Can't recommend it highly enough. 
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    I've been using the Lizard Spit VIP Vintage Polish of late - seems to work well on all finishes.
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 508
    pjf said:
    Looks great. Did you use the cleaner too? Or just the polish?
    Both, figured prob overdue a 'clean'
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5000
    edited April 2020
    I have both the Virtuoso and the Gerlitz stuff, they're great products. That PRS looks amazing!

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...