Les Paul Knob Pointers

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3685
    JerkMoans said:
    robgilmo said:
    Thanks guys, now Im gassing for pointers, where do you get the none sharp pointy ones?
    Me too! I’m so bleedin’ suggestible :open_mouth:  JerkMoans said:
    robgilmo said:
    Thanks guys, now Im gassing for pointers, where do you get the none sharp pointy ones?
    Me too! I’m so bleedin’ suggestible :open_mouth: 

I know, Im a sheeple, a bored sheeple who needs to tinker and take things apart. I havent wielded a spanner in anger since work shut down, and none of my cars need fixing!
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5004
    I just had them installed on my Standard along with vintage control knobs, love em! Being a brand whore I bought the Gibson ones for £9 I think.

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4788
    edited April 2020
    I'm so pleased I have speed knobs on my 1990 LP Custom. Much easier to use and no horrible dangerous spiky things to cut your fingers on!  :)  
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 424
    veldt666 said:
    I have removed loads of these, "Thumb Rippers", from my Gibson's over the years. P.M me your address & I'll send you some, F.O.C.
    I'd love to take some off your hands - happy to make a donation to a charity of your choice?
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8871
    longjaw said:
    veldt666 said:
    I have removed loads of these, "Thumb Rippers", from my Gibson's over the years. P.M me your address & I'll send you some, F.O.C.
    I'd love to take some off your hands - happy to make a donation to a charity of your choice?
    Me too! Having moaned about them stabbing my hands, I find that at heart I’m just a herd animal!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer