A (re)-introduction - Windmill Guitars

What's Hot
WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
in Guitar tFB Trader
Morning All - you'll have noticed that some members have changed usernames overnight myself included - and as such I thought it warranted a "re-introduction".

Having bought and sold my fair share of guitars over the last 20 years I made the decision back in December to quit the corporate rat race and move full time into guitar retail - opening a new store here in NI. Given that we ended up shutting the doors just a week after we opened due to Covid_19 .. timing couldn't have been worse - but there's little we can do about that!

When I started thinking about opening the shop I wanted to provide a mix of quality pre-loved and great brands that where outside the mainstream norm a little. We've been successful in securing some great brands like Eastman Guitars, Fano Guitars, Victory Amps, Supro and Heistercamp Straps and will continue to sell/PX quality used gear.

Whilst we're over the water here in Northern Ireland for many of you -please don't hesitate to drop me a line especially if you're looking for an Eastman or Fano (we are a custom build dealer for Fano). Perhaps in time, those of us who are here in Ireland North and South could have a meet up at the store - happy to provide some hospitality.

I've fired some photos below to give you an idea of some stock and our shop .. If you're ever in town please call by! 

Visit our website @ http://www.windmillguitars.com/ or follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/windmillguitars 

Cheers Simon @ Windmill Guitars

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skippy76skippy76 Frets: 619
    I like the look and feel you have there Simon, looks like an inviting place to sit down and try out some nice kit :+1: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1168
    Looks like a beautiful shop
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2250
    Nice to see a business opening rather than closing for a change.  Showroom looks great.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Looks like a great setup - very best of luck.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6415
    Fishboy7 said:
    Nice to see a business opening rather than closing for a change.  Showroom looks great.  
    Ditto ! (WOW'd)
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RickydRickyd Frets: 149
    Shame about the timing, but great looking shop. Good luck to you, hope it goes well.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3328
    edited April 2020
    Looks great and some nice gear there. Will be very interested in those Fano Omnis when they come in. 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Looks great and some nice gear there. Will be very interested in those Fano Omnis when they come in. 

Yes, they look interesting.
    Call me Dave.
  • dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    Good luck with the business........I'm delighted to see an interesting new guitar store opening in Northern Ireland. I'll make sure to visit when normality returns.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    What's the blonde guitar in the bottom pic?
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2714
    Sassafras said:
    TLL Marvin
    Sassafras said:
    TLL Marvin

Yes, indeed. I've seen that one on eBay -  I have an interest as I've also got one. Looks nice, that. I can recommend them, and Tobias at TLL is a lovely chap.
    Call me Dave.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    DB1 said:
    Sassafras said:
    TLL Marvin

Yes, indeed. I've seen that one on eBay -  I have an interest as I've also got one. Looks nice, that. I can recommend them, and Tobias at TLL is a lovely chap.
    He's got some interesting looking stuff on his site. I'm guessing they're not cheap.
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    Thanks all for the kind words - it's been a funny few weeks to say the least as we literally opened the doors for a soft launch and then had to close up! 

@Teyeplayer @DB1 I'm looking forward to getting the Fano Omnis in. I've order five of them across the models. Should also have some more USA made models coming possibly in some custom colours. The Builders select JM we have currently is a really killer guitar.. 

@DB1 Good spot on the TLL - they're amazing guitars. I also had a chance to speak with Tobias to check some things on the guitar .. really nice guy. @Sassafras There's a deal to be had on that TLL - happy to consider trades also.
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    edited April 2020
    To be fair,the eagle-eyed  @danishbacon identified it first - I've seen it on eBay though. Very nice. I've spoken to Tobias about a build of his Deckard model. He has a distributor in England (TNAG) but I'm speaking to him directly at present. I'm sure that he would benefit for more exposure although, in fairness, his lead-in time as about six months.
    Call me Dave.
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1958
    Shop looks really nice! Good luck with your venture :-)
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @db1 Yes - that Marvin came originally from TNAG but the buyer decided to trade it with me a while back. Would love to see TLL get some more recognition here in the UK. 
  • BenSirAmosBenSirAmos Frets: 421
    Good luck with the shop