Furch Vintage 1

What's Hot
Universal8Universal8 Frets: 134
I’ve just been reading about these. It seems like a great guitar for a reasonable price. Anyone here played one ? Obviously not an option for me at the moment. Are these comparable to a D28 or equivalent??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2708
    I’ve owned a couple of Fitch, including an om35sr which was a precursor to the new vintage series. Superb guitars. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5587
    I've got one of their Stonebridge guitars, a DS23CR cutaway dreadnought. Build quality is utterly incredible and it sounds fantastic. It's like a Martin but at half the price.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Universal8Universal8 Frets: 134
    Thanks . I haven’t managed to find a bad review yet.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14722
    I own a Stonebridge grand auditorium cutaway model and have tried some others. I am yet to be disappointed by any with a solid top, back and sides.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • woodywoody Frets: 74
    edited May 2020
    I would expect it to be brilliant.most furch/stonebridge are.does anybody know what the hell is going on with their line up at mo? I'm seeing the usual 2 and 3 series with 2 numbers,then 1,2 and 3 series with one number.then a colour series so off the top.of my head..vintage 1,2 and 3.. then d,concert and om 20,21,22,23,24 and 25..then all the 30 to 35 models..now we have green,indigo,blue,orange, purple series.im sure I've missed a few there.lots of custom models too.its a bit of a nightmare trying to work out what is what at mo..

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2708
    woody said:
    I would expect it to be brilliant.most furch/stonebridge are.does anybody know what the hell is going on with their line up at mo? I'm seeing the usual 2 and 3 series with 2 numbers,then 1,2 and 3 series with one number.then a colour series so off the top.of my head..vintage 1,2 and 3.. then d,concert and om 20,21,22,23,24 and 25..then all the 30 to 35 models..now we have green,indigo,blue purple series.im sure I've missed a few there.lots of custom models too.its a bit of a nightmare trying to work out what is what at mo..

They’ve done a right number with their lineup. They’re not known for branding/catalogue consistency are they..
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14722
    Lurking at the bottom of this web page is a list of models discontinued under their previous names and their nearest equivalents in the current "colour" series. There is no knowing how long Furch will continue to make this information available.

https://furchguitars.com/en/instruments/#guitar-versions
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom