SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: tuners for a tele

daveyhdaveyh Frets: 687
For a new build, locking preferably. Not black. Definitely not Wilkinson EZ Lock. Let me know what ya got! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 919
    I think I have some modern Fender tuners somewhere, any good to you?
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 687
    Possibly. I think I may want something a little less ‘blocky’ but I’m not 100% sure yet. Let me get back to you
  • Melvy_wMelvy_w Frets: 1
    I've got a set of Gotoh vintage style split head tuners. The screws have stripped a little bit and the high e string tuner has bent slightly - all functioning though! Willing to let them go for cheap because of the condition. 
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 957
    edited May 2020
    Swapping out the stock tuners on a 2016 US Standard Tele (once the new ones arrive). Genuine Fender staggered, but not locking I'm afraid. PM me if any good to you, should be available by the end of the month.
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 687
    Still looking