SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB A/B/Y thingy

What's Hot
as above 
“The TV business is uglier than most things.  It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason.

Which is more or less true.  For the most part, they are dirty little animals with huge brains and no pulse.” 

Hunter S Thompson 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Got a Radial ABY thingy pedal 
    £55 posted
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
    I have a Whirlwind one, probably not worth much 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17877
    tFB Trader
    I have a bright onion one for not much

• I’ve got a Fender one you can have for the postage cost plus a donation of your choosing to the FB. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • richhrichh Frets: 453
    I've got one called 'The Separator' if of use?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mac44Mac44 Frets: 24
    Having looked into it further, I need one that lets you use 2 amps simultaneously and in conjunction with one another, ideally with a MIDI controllable level for each signal. 
    “The TV business is uglier than most things.  It is normally perceived as some kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs, for no good reason.

Which is more or less true.  For the most part, they are dirty little animals with huge brains and no pulse.” 

Hunter S Thompson 

• Mac44Mac44 Frets: 24

Hunter S Thompson