SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Novation 49SL MK2 (Midi Keyboard)

CalelCalel Frets: 31
edited May 2020 in Studio & Rec £
To make your lockdown even more creative:

For sale a Novation SL MK2 keyboard midi controller!

49 keys, nice bouncy feel, a bunch load of faders, pads and controls to remotely interact with your DAW (I like touching things rather than tweak it with the track pad), USB powered, classic midi in out through plus another out, sustain and expression pedal, excellent condition (been used twice). 

This is not the latest generation (MK3) and the software (Automap) that enables the keyboard to control DAW features is not supported on most recent Catalina OS. 
I cannot use it anymore for that specific reason (the keys can still control midi instrument) hence me selling it.
If you are on Catalina - warning: this is not for you! You can beg, you can threaten me, I will not sell it to you.

MK3 does the same stuff and costs £400-500 from what I can see. MK2 goes between £220-250 on Reverb so I am looking for £200 plus postage.

https://imgur.com/a/JlKJfJ3

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments