SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* FS - Suhr M5 Modern Pro with Floyd * Provisionally sold pending a sn check and a meet*

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 846
    edited April 2021
    Dont knock Octatonics guitar.....  He knows the true value very well, he chooses his instruments well (will likely be among the best sounding moderns he could find).  It has a hard case as well as the soft (mine doesnt) and is HSH (which many may prefer).

Ultimately If I buy a used guitar I tend to sell for the same price or lower (as in this case) if/when I sell on this forum.  Trust me it would be £300 more on any other marketplace.....

I almost feel guilty for the undercut - though this has been on sale for a year now at the same price..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OK - provisionally sold pending a couple of checks (SN and physical check on meet up in 10 days or so when I get my work car back).   ill keep the thread active until the deal is complete just ion case.
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2513
    Aw crap. Had I seen this before the Gammon Curtain went up I'd likely have asked you if you could send it over. Same with Octatonic's guitar, to be honest. :p :bawling:
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3451
    Dont knock Octatonics guitar.....  He knows the true value very well, he chooses his instruments well (will likely be among the best sounding moderns he could find).  It has a hard case as well as the soft (mine doesnt) and is HSH (which many may prefer).

Not at all, I think the price on his is sensible; yours is a bargain and good on you for passing it along.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 93
    Did this sell in the end Paul? 
  • She’s now mine I’m afraid Dan!
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 93
    Haha! No problem. At least you already have my address for it you feel like moving it on in the future ;o)