SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: audio interface.

What's Hot
I'm after an audio interface, totally new to recording, but I'd like something reasonable.
I am open to suggestions. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I bought a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD as my first one and have got hands-on with it this week. Only cost £60 ish delivered from Thomann and it's a very useful bit of kit.
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602
    Mototech said:
    I'm after an audio interface, totally new to recording, but I'd like something reasonable.

What do you want to do with it? Record electric and acoustic guitar, vocals, keyboards, have multiple inputs to record more than one intrument at a time, MIDI .. ?

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • MototechMototech Frets: 104
    Fretwired said:
    Mototech said:

What do you want to do with it? Record electric and acoustic guitar, vocals, keyboards, have multiple inputs to record more than one intrument at a time, MIDI .. ?

Just one electric guitar.
  • RivieraRiviera Frets: 13
    edited June 2020
    I'm selling a Focusrite Clarett 2 Pre USB which would fit your needs:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/182704/focusrite-clarett-2-pre-usb-audio-interface-fs#latest
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    what operating system are you using, what hardware, what instruments and style are you looking to record.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • camfcamf Frets: 1201
    If you're on Mac, I'm just about to post an Apogee One for sale.