New Squier Paranormal Range

What's Hot

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5737
    DiscoStu said:
    I hope they do a Troublemaker...
    There is now a MIJ Troublemaker, it’s just over a grand though not Squier money!
    Yeah I've seen those, but they don't come in the very sexy Ice Blue Metallic.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 467
    melod said:
    VJIves said:
    FINALLY an affordable baritone. Mad how long Fender have had that missing from their range. Grabbed a Supersonic too because I had no option. Even if I don't dig it, short scale lefty necks are rare and useful
    Did you actually buy the baritone? Interested in opinions as I too would like an affordable baritone.
    I did, not sure when they actually ship though!
  • @VJIves ;They are due 10th July according to Andertons
    @VJIves ;They are due 10th July according to Andertons
    Yeah, but they all previously said June 11th - 14th, so I'm not sure if they've been pushed back or if July is for the restock.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 5069
    Offset in green. 
    Nice

Agreed! I've never really fancied a Tele, but that is very tempting...

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3592
    Cyclone III. Illegitimate offspring of Mustang and Stratocaster, combining all the disadvantages of both.
    What would they be? A genuine question, I'm not familiar with either guitar in the flesh.

I played my friend's Jaguar quite a lot and I hated a lot of things about the design of the instrument even if it sounded great.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6316
    Stacked pots on the Jazz Bass, cool. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Just preordered the Supersonic. Could not resist! 
    Wife will not be pleased.
  • Bugger! 
    Just had an email from Andertons, and the estimated arrival date has been pushed back until 5th August now.
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 779
    This blokes managed to snag a supersonic early 
    Bugger! 
    Just had an email from Andertons, and the estimated arrival date has been pushed back until 5th August now.
    Huh, I haven't had anything. Ordered mine on the 5th.
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
    Oddly attracted by the jazz bass
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • VJIves said:
    Bugger! 
    Might not be all orders, maybe i missed the 1st wave of stock or something.
  • barnstormbarnstorm Frets: 705
    Not part of the Paranormal range, but how cool is this (also available for pre-order now)? I don't get on with Teles generally, but even I'd have to take this one off the wall and have a plunk if I saw it in a shop.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74474
    Cyclone III. Illegitimate offspring of Mustang and Stratocaster, combining all the disadvantages of both.
    Don't forget the janky Jaguar switching.  At least it doesn't have a Mustang trem... 
    The pickup switches are even more in the wrong place than they are on a Jag. They would need to be wired 'down for on' or you'd get the classic accidental-mute sound mid-song.

None of the guitars really do anything for me, to be honest - although the Toronado isn't too bad - but the 'prototype that never existed' Jazz Bass is nice.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5737
    The baritone Cabronita... you'd tune it to B, right?
    VJIves said:
    Bugger! 
    Might not be all orders, maybe i missed the 1st wave of stock or something.
    Sounds likely, the black Toronado, the white Cabronita and the blue Cyclone still have June 16th listings, so maybe they just haven't sold through their initial runs yet. So excited for that Supersonic, all of these will make superb modding platforms.
  • AntonHunterAntonHunter Frets: 956
    I've had an eBay saved search for a telecaster baritone for ages and just watched the price of the Mexican blacktop one go up and up. This could be the answer, affordable, not too crazy a scale length for my delicate little fingers.

Please post feedback when it arrives!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlterlifesonAlterlifeson Frets: 489
    I've had an eBay saved search for a telecaster baritone for ages and just watched the price of the Mexican blacktop one go up and up. This could be the answer, affordable, not too crazy a scale length for my delicate little fingers.

Please post feedback when it arrives!!
    They look superb. Perfect for scratching the baritone itch for not a lot of outlay.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • A lot of the dates for Squier Paranormal series on Andertons now say the arrival date is 2nd July.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom