SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Two Notes Captor 8Ohm £145 delivered

CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
edited June 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Bought this at the start of lockdown as part of a home practice rig in the vain hope that I would get more guitar playing time, but it just hasn't happened.

New from Andertons in April and I would say it's been used for less than an hour.  Mint conditions, all original packaging included and I haven't registered it with Two Notes so whoever buys it can get Wall of Sound for free.

Looking for £145 delivered.

Not really looking for trades but a nice set of low output Bareknuckle humbuckers could tempt me.  WOuld need to be black or zebra bobbins and gibson spaced.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHrisP86CHrisP86 Frets: 360
    Bump and price drop
  • Hi - I’ll take this if it’s still going 
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 998
    Great piece of kit. I could never get any of the amp sims to sound/feel like a real amp. It also makes me feel that I'm getting value for money from my amps and the room I use for recording has the smell of valve amps which is fantastic.

I think I've tried most speakers on in Wall of Sound that came complimentary and a lot of free ones on the web and always go back to Fanes or Greenbacks. Which must mean the whole IR thing is very realistic as I'm probably more of a classic rock guy than anything more current.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2100
    edited June 2020
    These look good...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview