Aristides Instruments

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3492
edited June 2020 in Guitar
Anyone have one they want to show off and talk about? GAS is a disgusting thing and I need to just peruse a little whilst being unable to afford such extravagances.
Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1995
    Count down to NGD in 5...4...3....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ha, I wish!

Anyone have one? Guessing it's a no. Anyone have any thoughts on this arium stuff they're using?

To save this being a total waste of time, here's a video I watched yesterday from their factory tour...i looks absolutely awesome and I love their build process. Also love the look of their Tele style guitar.

• JackobeanJackobean Frets: 668
    edited June 2020
    I've heard mixed things about the stability of the composite they use, if that's a major consideration.
    Several owners in challenging climates report no advantages - several truss rod adjustments per year, as with regular timber construction.

• Jackobean said:
    I've heard mixed things about the stability of the composite they use, if that's a major consideration.
    Several owners in challenging climates report no advantages - several truss rod adjustments per year, as with regular timber construction.

Not a consideration for me, but I guess it stands to reason in those types of climate.