Esp ltd Qc. Dire!

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    edited June 2020
    hassleham said:
    @skunkwerx I can see your point! Maybe try on the esp forums as there seem to be ESP employees who are quite active on there and may take you more seriously.
    Yeah may do! 

Sound Services the supplier got back to me pretty ricky tick, though they merely confirmed it looked like b-stock. Which is funny because why would Guitarguitar order in a b-stock to sell as new, unless they were sent the wrong one of course. 

Looks like their manager got in touch with their authorised repairer, but that was about the Ouija’s bad finish, which I no longer have anyway. But least they were proactive I guess. 

Since then I was cc’d into an email asking for their ‘service’ to take over, but I havent heard Anything since. 

Either way its annoying as I had to email Guitarguitar to request the return, which was on Monday. I’ve chased it mid-week and its now almost closing time Friday so God knows when I’m actually going to hear back from them to get a pick up of this shite organised. 

When I emailed them last week enquiring about buying it they got back to me within 24hrs.. 

I’m guessing there must just be one guy who does the returns or something.. 

Just want me cash back now really.
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6886
    edited June 2020
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom