C-19 guitar symptoms

What's Hot
57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7352
Anyone else noticed that over the #lockdown period and prolonged dry weather, that their guitars have gone out of intonation/relief and/or strings needing changing? 

Several of my otherwise stalwart guitars have experienced this and I can only conclude it is that fact they they are not being used in the same capacity as otherwise 'normal' and untypical climate.

??

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• GuyRGuyR Frets: 1361
    I was looking at a nice USA strat, on close inspection the decal was wrong, the fret ends uneven and the tuners & bridge look suspiciously low quality.

I suspect the Chinese virus.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31951
    Dunno, all mine have been in their cases for months!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3726
    57Deluxe said:
    Anyone else noticed that over the #lockdown period and prolonged dry weather, that their guitars have gone out of intonation/relief and/or strings needing changing? 

Probably the same reason why I'm in the middle of switching my Strat back from HSS to SSS whilst my wife is making a hobby of cleaning the kitchen cupboards.

Still, we're not at the 'doing jigsaws' stage just yet.

• WezVWezV Frets: 16965
    The biggest contributor to humidity in the house is people.  Maybe having people stuck in the home more, combined with the weather is having an affect :?