SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED: Apogee Element 24

ClosetCasualClosetCasual Frets: 12
edited June 2020 in Studio & Rec £
Anyone selling?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9714
    Sorry no, but ive just bought one.

It really is very good indeed and ive found the headphone sounds alone to be incredible. Ive heard insights into songs ive never heard before...

Excellent.
  • Sorry no, but ive just bought one.

It really is very good indeed and ive found the headphone sounds alone to be incredible. Ive heard insights into songs ive never heard before...

Excellent.
    Sorry to hijack, what happened to the UAD, Waz?

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922

Excellent.

Thanks for the info.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9714
    Sorry no, but ive just bought one.

Excellent.

I’ve written about it elsewhere, but I tried the Apollo Twin X Quad and the Arrow. The former was too expensive, the latter lacked DSP.... all in, the cost of the plug-ins was too much for me.

Ive tried a few and realised I wanted something simpler, and indeed arguably better sounding. 

The Elements is perfect for me !

Excellent.

I’ve written about it elsewhere, but I tried the Apollo Twin X Quad and the Arrow. The former was too expensive, the latter lacked DSP.... all in, the cost of the plug-ins was too much for me.

Ive tried a few and realised I wanted something simpler, and indeed arguably better sounding. 

The Elements is perfect for me !
    Thanks, @Wazmeister that's great to know. I'm always flirting with the idea of upgrading to UAD but always manage to avoid the hassle, thankfully.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922