SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

-

eoinzyeoinzy Frets: 128
edited July 2022 in Studio & Rec £
-
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34308
    Which model?
  • eoinzyeoinzy Frets: 128
    edited July 2022
    -
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 10090
    Ive owned the 8010 and 8020, sold them and have now re-bought the 8010. The 8020 add more bass and volume, but for my small room set up the 8010 faired better.

I use the 8010 now with iMac and Logic, but mainly with the UAD OX creating a wonderful stereo image.
    edited July 2022
    -
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2049
    edited June 2020
    eoinzy said:
    @Wazmeister ;;;;; Do you think the 8010s is enough to use with an amp modeller for home guitar use?
    I've had a set for a few months and the answer is definitely yes.  Room-filling pin-sharp sound from a tiny little unit, what's not to like!  I don't have much desk space (or spousal tolerance) and these little beauties have been perfect.

Right now I've got a Gretsch into an HX Stomp, Fender Twin and Glitz stereo reverb - totally immersive. 

For floor-shaking volume I still hanker after a sub to take some of the pressure off the satellites, but they're loud enough for anything reasonable.
    edited July 2022
    -