Songwriters/performers/musicians doing original music - what the actual **** are we going to do now?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10413
    Once I got over losing the money from the gigs and not being able to play live I just concentrated on original music again and writing and recording. I've quite enjoyed this process over the usual 8 cover band gigs a month .. it's been great.

We've recorded 7 new original songs since lockdown with the view to completing an album by September. We have a system where I do the bones of a song then it goes to the singer to adjust the lyrics then to the keyboard player to improve the keys parts then when we are happy off to someone else to mix then upload to Spotify  \ Apple music etc via CD Baby . 

For video's we just take footage on our phones, generally outside where you either get Gods lighting or the moody darkness, both which are great.  I mean it's not gonna rival anything professionally produced but it works and for FB views and YT no one care's that much about quality anyway. The narrative and content is more important than the image quality bearing in mind people are watching the videos on smart phones, ipads or laptops .... very few on big screen. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom