Help identifying bare knuckle singlecoils please!

hasslehamhassleham Frets: 627
Ive just bought a cheap strat project on ebay.  I didnt know much about it but took a bit of a punt and it turns out it's got a full set of Bare knuckle singlecoils in (woohoo!)

I'm don't know much about the different models and they aren't labelled so I have no idea what they are. The bridge measures 17k and the neck and middle are 14k. Anyone got any idea what they might be?

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    Just check the serial markings ... is what nobody said ever as they don't put any on. It's a dumb ass approach for an expensive pickup if you ask me.

Their website gives readings for all pickups, so head over and do a bit of detective work. they soun't pretty hot so you can narrow it down pretty quickly I guess.
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 627
    They don't match anything that I've seen on there which is why I posted. 

They could be sinners (21k, 15k, 15k) or trilogy suites (15.5, 12.5, 12.5) and my readings are just slightly off..?
  • LozboyLozboy Frets: 80
    I had this prob. trying to id some BK P90s .Only option was to check the readings then the site readings. Good Luck
  • PhilKingPhilKing Frets: 1510
    I would guess that you have Trilogies, as the difference between the bridge and others is more in line with them.   Sound wise, the Trilogies have more mid range than Sinners, which gives them more of a P-90 sound.
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 627
    @PhilKing ; I'm inclined to agree with you!