SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb: Gibson nickel/ chrome tune o matic bridge/ stop-bar or tonepros for Les Paul

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
Hi All

I am looking for a genuine Gibson tune o matic bridge and stop bar for a Les Paul including body mounts if possible.

Must be chrome/ nickel finish not too worried if Normal or aged finish. Would also consider tonepros stop bar and bridge again with the body mounts if possible

Please pm with details

Cheers :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jaygtrjaygtr Frets: 218
    I have got a genuine bridge and stopbarfrom my les Paul , although at the moment they are still on my guitar . They are going to be replaced by a tonepros nickel set in a couple of weeks. So if you haven't found a set by then we can sort something out.
  • ABR-1 or Nashville?
  • Hiya either really as it is for a project Les Paul

I am potententially sorted with a set from jaygtr depending on if he has the body mounts when his new set arrives but please let me know what you have available guitarmonkey via pm and a price posted

Cheers