are these pickups genuine Burns trisonics?

What's Hot
phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
I bought a set of Brian May trisonic pickups used. the seller said they came from Hot Rox UK.

the BHK markings on the back seem to match unbranded trisonics sold on ebay and this got me a bit worried

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ask Hot Rox, or email Alan Entwistle he knows everything about Burns pickups. 
    Or join my Revelation Guitars FB group where he's active and where we talk about nerdy stuff like this https://www.facebook.com/groups/985094165184359
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
    edited July 2020
    ask Hot Rox, or email Alan Entwistle he knows everything about Burns pickups. 
    Or join my Revelation Guitars FB group where he's active and where we talk about nerdy stuff like this https://www.facebook.com/groups/985094165184359

Well I got in touch with Alan via facebook and he says they are OK. made in Korea but an official product 
  • TeflonTeflon Frets: 229
    Alan knows his stuff. A very interesting, knowledgeable, and helpful chap  =)
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14834
    phil_b said:
    markings on the back seem to match unbranded trisonics sold on ebay and this got me a bit worried 
    The RoHS and model ID stickers resemble those seen on other brands sourced from the G&B factory.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19536
    I thought the BHK sticker signified BooHeung (BuHeung?)  Korean manufactured pickups.
    BHC marked are China made.
    Happy to be proven wrong... again 
    ;) 
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
    I thought the BHK sticker signified BooHeung (BuHeung?)  Korean manufactured pickups.
    BHC marked are China made.
    Happy to be proven wrong... again 
    ;) 

I think thats correct