SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Squier/Fender MIJ Bullet SQ1983 £450 ono/ Sold

blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
This is my lovely Squier Made in Japan Bullet from about 1983, based on the SQ Serial Number. It’s in lovely condition for its age with no dings or anything nasty, the frets are in good condition and it’s set up really well by the Heywood Guitar Doctor. Dennis is a top bloke who is on Facebook for anyone interested or needs a guitar setting up / fixing. His work is absolutely brilliant. If you local to Heywood/Bury/Rochdale/Manchester and need guitar help, he is the man to contact.  

https://imgur.com/gallery/Q9qx9vQ

This is the smaller Strat body, 5 way switch and the Telecaster neck which is a really nice neck, old school Japanese Fender with a lovely flame type ting going on. The pickups sound perfect to me, good fender cleans and lovely crunch from all positions. I usually upgrade pickups but genuinely no need, perfect for this guitar. P The colour is not black and a sort of bronze colour, very hard to photo but can take more if needed. 

Can take more pics if needed. Comes with soft case. Any inspection welcome.

Can take a video and send if anyone is interested in buying.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Trades bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Need to sell as bought a new guitar bump. Lovely cool guitar and great for an owd 37 year old golden era MIJ. :) 
  • Could do with selling bump. Got a few weeks of no wages :-/
  • Need to sell Bump
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6256
    Lovely guitars these with fantastic necks.
  • JezWynd said:
    Lovely guitars these with fantastic necks.
    Yep, totally agree. This one has a lovely flame to it and is a perfect fit for me really :) Got no wages at moment which hopefully will be sorted very soon but I am getting a wee bit edgy as the money is leaving my bank account lol. 

I have this and a lovely wee Martin Junior for sale, ideally the that will sell first and I may be able to keep this.  Had plans to get in refinished in nitro Daphne Blue or Salmon Pink, upgrade all the electrics and possible some hardware. 
    Gonna bump this old advert as it’s now back on the chopping block due to a new addition. Can take more pics of anyone interested. 
    Friday bump for a quality old Squier
    Will sell a wee bit cheaper if any interest. I need to move this on ASAP. Anyone who buys won’t be disappointed. It’s a very cool vintage guitar
    £400 bump 
    Do me a favour and please buy bump.
  • Bump