SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS 2x Kali Audio LP-6 monitors PRICE DROP

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• adampeter said:
    What is your location? 
    Ely, Cambridgeshire mate, don't mind a reasonable drive to meet though
    Thanks mate
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • if you'll ship I'm game. I'm in brum.
  • adampeteradampeter Frets: 775
    ttt-still FS
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7150
    These are great monitors,I have a few pairs studio reference monitors and these punch well above their price tag. Way better than KRK RP7 G4 etc 

The sound stage on these is really good for example and great for working out where stuff sits in a mix.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Asked about posting these and never got a response so assumed they were gone, bought something else now. Would have loved to grab them too. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    bump

BUMP
    Someone come round and buy em, open to offers
    ttt
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12382
    Is there any reason why you won’t post these out or give people a price for doing so? You could’ve sold them four or five times over by now. 
    boogieman said:
    Is there any reason why you won’t post these out or give people a price for doing so? You could’ve sold them four or five times over by now. 
    I haven't got the original box to send them in mate, they are pretty heavy and i would guess easily damaged if not packed spot on, i'm happy to meet someone halfway if its reasonable distance
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12382
    adampeter said:
    boogieman said:
    I haven't got the original box to send them in mate, they are pretty heavy and i would guess easily damaged if not packed spot on, i'm happy to meet someone halfway if its reasonable distance
    Fair enough. Just you said you did have the original packing when you first had them up for sale last year. 
    boogieman said:
    adampeter said:
    boogieman said:
    Fair enough. Just you said you did have the original packing when you first had them up for sale last year. 
    I did, some helpful family member who shall remain nameless decided to chuck it
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    TTT with price drop