SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free and Cheap Misc Stuff up for grabs ALL SOLD

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited August 2014 in Misc £
I've got some stuff that I letting go of free and cheap as I need to shift them now.

SKB 6U Rack Case

All pictures.

I recently purchased this from Van_Hayden here, however with my inexperience to rack cases, this turned out too big for what I needed so I purchased a smaller Gator 6U rack with both front and back mounts from Thomann which is fine for my needs.

This only has rack mounts on 1 side.  It shows wear and has a fair bit of velcro strapped in inside it as seen from the pictures, still would likely be of plenty of use to somebody.  Built tough.  It also comes with a 1U blank rack panel with a small hole pattern in. 

Looking for £30 posted.

Celestion G8C-15 16ohm 8 inch Speaker

All pictures.

Ok, I'm going to be honest, this won't win speaker of the year and it is not the best sounding speaker you'll ever hear, but it is probably of use as a project to somebody and soundwise is passable.  I took this out of my Marshall DSL1 combo as I replaced it with a NOS Celestion Vintage 8/G8 60 watt speaker (basically an 8 inch V30) and the amp sounds much better now.  Because of that this speaker is surplus to needs.  Also comes with a mini guitar killswitch as an added extra.

All you have to do is pay postage costs of £8.50 and it is yours.  SOLD.

Marshall 9004 Preamp

All pictures.

I've figured that I won't really have a use for this now, so up it goes.  A cheap and effective solid state rack preamp Marshall made in England in the late 80's/early 90's I believe.  Two channels of clean and overdrive with separate EQ for each, also has an FX loop.  Works fine into the FX loop return of a valve amp too.  It doesn't include the 15v AC plug, however they can be purchased from places like Maplins quite easily.  It did come with the original one but it was old and crappy and didn't actually work.

Again, just pay £8.50 postage and it is yours.  SOLD.

Payment by PayPal.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments