How is this possible?!?

What's Hot
skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 7024

Same guitar on coda shot at different angles.. but how does the extra damage not appear on the left one but does on the right?

Sexy as hell though. 
The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74475
    It's the angle of the lighting. The scoring around the missing patch of finish doesn't go through to the wood.

Maple neck... late 70s... will probably weigh a ton... but also sound massive.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 7024
    ICBM said:
    It's the angle of the lighting. The scoring around the missing patch of finish doesn't go through to the wood.

Ah I see! I couldnt work it out. 

Yeah I think it was 10lb something when I had a gander. Spose it could be worse!
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 34318
    skunkwerx said:
    ICBM said:

Ah I see! I couldnt work it out. 

Yeah I think it was 10lb something when I had a gander. Spose it could be worse!
    Like 11 lbs?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7447
    was looking at that one myself, 1976 no?
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!