SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Eastman T486SB Sold

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• brojanglesbrojangles Frets: 362
    Maybe we should start some kind of club. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    The Eastmeners?
  • drippycatdrippycat Frets: 139
    Erm, this may be a long shot but I have an American Standard tele from around 2001 in natural wood/black scratchplate with the following mods: Bareknuckle Brown Sugar bridge, Bareknuckle Slow Hand (I think) middle postion, Bareknuckle Mule neck humbucker. Callaham compensated saddle bridge, wiring so the neck position can be always engaged so you get 7 positions.

It comes with a medium C neck but in maple, but I also have a Musikraft rosewood neck I had made for it but never installed. 10-14 compound radius, 6105 frets, Charvel neck profile (medium to thin, I suppose) with a basic sealant on it so not glossy by any means, much more satin-esque. Side dots but none on the main fretboard which has rolled edges. No pre drilled holes for mounting and a modern/vintage truss rod. You get that along with the maple neck which comes attached to the guitar.

The guitar is in excellent nick for it's age, no fret wear and comes with original hard case. Would that be something you'd be interested in a p/x?
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    Only just seen this post! Sorry @drippycat but it's now gone
  • drippycatdrippycat Frets: 139
    horsehead said:
    Only just seen this post! Sorry @drippycat but it's now gone
    No worries. Glad you were able to make the sale.
  • brojanglesbrojangles Frets: 362
    Glad to see this sold in the end!