SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB deluge synthstrom

What's Hot
Might be in the market for a Deluge....

let me know if you have one or see one :)

cheers
Bruce
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33984
    Will let you know if I see one.
    FWIW if you struggle with the Elektron workflow then Deluge will be a similar mind fuck.
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 725
    Thanks mate. Be interested to try one really. 

Digitakt and Digitone all good. OT MK2 is a head fuck for sure - but, it it is all starting to go in! Not had it long and been really busy at work so just not been in the right head space to learn something this deep. But little bits are all starting to make sense and starting to realise the potential. Had hoped it would replace my digitakt but that’s staying put now! 

octatonic said:
    FWIW if you struggle with the Elektron workflow then Deluge will be a similar mind fuck.
    octatonic said:
    Deluge is great, especially when controlling Eurorack.
    It does the same sort of conditional trig thing as Elektron do and you can fairly easily navigate once you put in the work to learn.
    My biggest issue with it is I can't read the screen printing with my varifocals- I need dedicated reading glasses for it, which I didn't bring with me to Switzerland.

FWIW I now travel with 3 boxes- Digitakt, Deluge and Octatrack II.
    They cover a hell of a lot of ground.
  • brucegillbrucegill Frets: 725
    octatonic said:
    octatonic said:
    It does the same sort of conditional trig thing as Elektron do and you can fairly easily navigate once you put in the work to learn.
    My biggest issue with it is I can't read the screen printing with my varifocals- I need dedicated reading glasses for it, which I didn't bring with me to Switzerland.

That’s really Interesting that you find those 3 good together. I’d kinda assumed the Deluge might cover a lot of OT ground. 

Yeah, the text under all the buttons looks like a pig to read. 
    brucegill said:
    octatonic said:
    octatonic said:

That’s really Interesting that you find those 3 good together. I’d kinda assumed the Deluge might cover a lot of OT ground. 

Yeah, the text under all the buttons looks like a pig to read. 
    It anything Deluge does what Digitakt does but they are all complimentary.
    Nothing covers the OT territory once you get past the basic 'play sample' stuff.
    OT is an instrument in itself there.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom