SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - small active PA speaker - ideal small monitor

GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4065
edited September 2013 in Amps £
I'm selling a Behringer B205D

It's an active PA speaker, small but impressively loud.  Originally bought for a drummer who sang BVs and we didn't want to take the big wedge out with us so we got this.  Worked well... better than the drummer, who has now been replaced with another drummer, and the new Mr Rowdy doesn't sing.

It's in good working order and good cosmetic order too as it happens, been gigged about half a dozen times.

Just so you know, there's some plastic thing missing which is completely separate to the unit and I think was to put it on a special pole or something.  We never used it, just had the unit on the floor or a flight case, and the little plastic thing went missing along the way.

Read about it here:  http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_b_205d.htm

£75 + P&P at cost

(I don't know how much P&P is but gotta be less than a tenner and if it were more I'd absorb the difference over a tenner, i.e it wouldn't cost you more than £85 max, and of course it's free to collect, I'm in Dagenham, Essex)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments