SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Brand new Rockstand 5 guitar stand

darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
edited August 2020 in Studio & Rec £

I bought years ago a rockstand 3 guitar stand for use in a practice studio where I was fed up of having to lean guitars against things, I bought a "cheap" stand that would hold 3 guitars and the plan was to leave it there, before I actually unboxed it and used it, I moved space to a permanent space where I've actually put a nice setup in to store gear.

(edit it's actually a 5 guitar stand by design, it just had the wrong label on the box - so it's 5 guitars, not 3 that will take 5)

holding 3 guitars as it should

put a 4th guitar in just to show you it will take the 5 clean and tidy

cheapest I've found online for sale brand new is £35 + £8 shipping and thats from thomann

so, if you want it I'll do £33 delivered. 

it is brand new boxed and ready to, it's just been sat in the loft for a few years, the only guitars to have touched it are the ones in the photo used only for the photos, only actually setup to take the photo, so it really is brand new.

if you do collection from Bath, I'll dump more cash off.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
    someone make an offer and take this off my hands, it's boxed and back in the loft again now.
  • Hi I might be interested in this, can you upload some photos?
  • My bad the photos just aren't loading in Chrome - I've had a look in another browser and I'll take it