SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOS Strat Wiring Harness

sixstringsuppliessixstringsupplies Frets: 430
edited September 2020 in Parts £ tFB Trader
Up for grabs is a NOS Strat wiring harness. As new, unused, but featuring the TVT (True vintage taper pots) which we are no longer using and therefore surplus to requirements.

Retails at £69.95 - available here for £45 delivered, the proceeds will be passed onto The Fretboard @AdminTeam ;;

I have copied and pasted the below description from our website to highlight the full specs, cos it's late , and easier.  Any questions, just ask. Features bridge tone control wiring so you can dial down the bridge pickup.

Strat® wiring harness consists of:

- 3 x TVT (True Vintage Taper) 250k CTS pots
- CRL spring action 5 way switch
- SSS Premium 0.047uF PIO capacitor
- Treble pass capacitor (aka treble bleed)
Strat wiring diagram to connect your pickups and jack/ground.

Treble Bleed Mod

We have also added a treble bleed capacitor/treble pass onto the volume pot which retains the high end frequencies as you roll back the volume, resulting in a clearer, more rounded tone at low volume levels.

I
nstallation
Simply drop the prewired Strat® kit into your pickguard and reconnect your pickups and the jack and the ground running from the bridge of tremolo claw. Easy to read wiring diagram is provided. This kit comes with a prewired jack socket and just needs attaching to the volume control.

Will this fit my guitar?

This Stratocaster® wiring harness will fit genuine Fender® USA/Mexican Stratocasters. You can install it into any imported copy or model but you may be required to drill the holes on your pickguard to 10mm diameter to accommodate the larger US CTS pots."

For Modders, Makers, Players

https://sixstringsupplies.co.uk/

Our YouTube Channel for handy "How-To" Wiring Tutorials
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments