SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Bare Knuckle Mississippi Queen bridge

What's Hot
TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2957
As title, looking for a bridge version BKP Mississippi Queen in either nickel or chrome cover. Might also go for either a BKP Supermassive or the Oil City Critical Mass. Cheers :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Check out @Alegree's HB-sized P90s too, I had a set of Desert Dews in an LP-type and was incredibly impressed with them. I've had the BKP Supermassives and MQ's in the past too, but would go for Alegrees again in future.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2957
    Check out @Alegree's HB-sized P90s too, I had a set of Desert Dews in an LP-type and was incredibly impressed with them. I've had the BKP Supermassives and MQ's in the past too, but would go for Alegrees again in future.
    I've been looking at those too, but as I like the neck Mississippi Queen I already have so much I'd rather go for a matching one unless he has one that's close enough to an MQ or Supermassive!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom