SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD iPad 6th Gen - superb (pampered condition) - £225

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6176
edited September 2020 in Misc £
This is a 6th Gen iPad: 2018 model with 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, WiFi, 2048x1536 resolution, 9.7" screen, Lightning port AND 3.5mm stereo headphone socket. Full spec is shown on: https://blakespot.com/ios_device_specifications_grid.html (see row for iPad7,5 • 7,6)

I've been using this with music apps - Garageband, Auria, GR-16 - and image editors - Lightroom and Affinity Photo. It's always worked well with every app I've used. Being just 2 years old, it's still current for iPadOS releases.

I've REALLY looked after this - it is not one of the scratched-up and abused examples you see on Ebay/Gumtree. There are no cracks or scratches. The Home button works exactly as it's supposed to. If I'm being picky, there are a couple of very light surface scratches on the back. Comes with one of those folding screencovers that acts as a stand and attaches magnetically to the side of the iPad. I think I've still got the original box for the iPad, too. Includes Lightning-to-USB cable.

Price: £225 shipped to mainland UK, or £215 collected from Cambridge.

I've also got an Apple Pencil (1st generation) that works with this iPad. That's an option for an extra £75.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments