Comments

• Superb, sounds like a good story line for the next season. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3720
    And I've just cancelled my Disney+ subscription. :(
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Quick google suggests it starts 30th October, seems to have come around surprisingly quickly. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • I know I'll be watching so not going to watch the trailer. But I'm heartily looking forward to it. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1746
    This is the way
  • bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 541
    edited September 2020
    Wow that has come around quick!
     If you've not watched them , the "making of" documentaries are worth a look and good way to have a refresher on Season One.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • If that's Ahsoka in the crowd, I'm not massively impressed with the character design. Still, she's a damn good character (probably one of the best-developed in the whole franchise), so I'm hopeful that they do her justice :)
    <space for hire>
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    If that's Ahsoka in the crowd, I'm not massively impressed with the character design. Still, she's a damn good character (probably one of the best-developed in the whole franchise), so I'm hopeful that they do her justice :)
    ;)

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tekbowtekbow Frets: 1699
    If that's Ahsoka in the crowd, I'm not massively impressed with the character design. Still, she's a damn good character (probably one of the best-developed in the whole franchise), so I'm hopeful that they do her justice :)

It's not Ahsoka.

Might be a Night Sister or Sabine, it's some WWE wrestler called Sashs banks who was rumoured to play Sabine whereas its pretty well confirmed Rosario Dawson is playing Ahsoka
    Also, if we have Sabine and Ahsoka, we're getting more Ezra \m/
  • tekbow said:

It's not Ahsoka.

Might be a Night Sister or Sabine, it's some WWE wrestler called Sashs banks who was rumoured to play Sabine whereas its pretty well confirmed Rosario Dawson is playing Ahsoka
    Yep, spotted that just after I posted. Phew!
    <space for hire>
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7501
    I don’t know who any of those characters are - but I love the western in the Star Wars universe vibe!
    Red ones are better. 
  • New trailer looks great!
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540

Having watched Clone Wars and Rebels, not sure that the character in the crowd could be a Night Sister, but then I'm watching this at work with sound off.....

Rather liked The Baby closing the lid after noticing 'shits about to happen' :)

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11461
    TimmyO said:
    I don’t know who any of those characters are - but I love the western in the Star Wars universe vibe!

Some of them are in the Clone Wars animated series.  I'm gradually working my way through that.  It's not great but it's better than most of what's on the TV, and the episodes are only 20 minutes or so.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6394
    Seems to be following Lone Wolf & Cub .....

(I'll get me anorak ;) )
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • If you're a tech geek, this is a pretty fascinating look into the use of virtual effects rather than green screen:

• Kalimna said:

Having watched Clone Wars and Rebels, not sure that the character in the crowd could be a Night Sister, but then I'm watching this at work with sound off.....

More likely to be Sabine, by the sounds of it, which would tie in with the fact that Moff Gideon seems to have the Darksaber now.
    <space for hire>
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    Kalimna said:

More likely to be Sabine, by the sounds of it, which would tie in with the fact that Moff Gideon seems to have the Darksaber now.

That would certainly make more sense. Though I can't help but feel that a live-action portrayal of Admiral Thrawn would be a superb addition, somehow, to The Mandalorian. Cliffhanger leading to series 3 perhaps?
    edited September 2020
    Kalimna said:
    Kalimna said:

Rather liked The Baby closing the lid after noticing 'shits about to happen'

That would certainly make more sense. Though I can't help but feel that a live-action portrayal of Admiral Thrawn would be a superb addition, somehow, to The Mandalorian. Cliffhanger leading to series 3 perhaps?

Well, there's talk that the addition of Ahsoka and Sabine is leading to a spin off continuation of Rebels, searching for Ezra (and potentially Thrawn).

Kind of like how The Punisher was intro'd in Daredevil.