SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Donal McGreevy OM Alpine Spruce Cocobolo

What's Hot
WarblingtonWarblington Frets: 109
edited March 2021 in Acoustics £
Stunning Guitar by Northern Ireland based luthier Donal McGreevy. Commissioned by myself in 2019 and delivered January 2020.Not only stunning in looks but the most wonderful sound.Beautifully balanced with incredible sustain and awash with overtones.Has to be played to be really understood.Responds to the lightest of touch but still projects wonderfully. Coming from a classical guitar background ,I wanted an acoustic predominantly for finger style playing.With a 46.5 mm nut width, 648mm scale length, and a 59mm string spacing at the bridge I achieved the feel I was after.To cap it all the choice of woods,I believe, make this guitar visually stunning. The craftsmanship and detail is a joy to behold.I don't want to go into detail but I am parting company with this guitar as the last few months have not been kind financially. This guitar has that elusive touch of class and if you're interested I'm sure you will do your homework on Donal.He's currently expanding his workshop and renewing his website but there are plenty of recommendations out there if you look.Donal has told me that the lifetime warranty granted to the original owner may be transferred with my sale which typifies Donal's generous spirit and the relationship I enjoyed with him during the build.
The flawless Alpine Spruce top and Cocobolo back and sides are in unmarked condition.I don't use a pick and the guitar has no marks or dings.Pristine condition.Comes with a Hiscox case.If you're interested please PM me to arrange a trial in a Covid safe environment. I'm not really looking for a part ex and I'm aiming to raise £3k in cash so if you have something interesting maybe there's a deal to be done.A sensible offer will be considered.Obviously viewings would need to accommodate prevailing covid guidelines.
Price £4450

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments