Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How clever are the doctors and Dentist - PRS Quiz

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• AdeyAdey Frets: 2801
    Am I the only one who got 0/12....?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MarchMarch Frets: 300
    edited September 2020
    March said:
    12/12 for me. 

Hey Mark - Just remembered that it was probably around this time 10 years ago that I recall the pair of us talking about rosewood in the bar of the O'Callaghan Hotel in Annapolis! 
    I think I did 4 of the Experience Trips - And enjoyed them all apart from the jet lag - Nice memories
    They were good fun, I too have so many fond memories. 

- 2008 Exp - being part of the contingent of Brits who PRS had forgotten to lay on transport for, ended up waiting outside Baltimore Airport Arrivals for a couple of hours waiting on a van to pick us up, but a great opportunity to get to know everyone. That was when we discovered Jeff Pumfrett had even managed to forget to bring a suitcase. He literally turned up at the airport and got on the flight in the clothes he was wearing, his wallet and his passport. He only realised when he reached the US. I miss Jeff dearly. 
    - Being part of the team of Brits that drank the beer truck dry every night...
    - Seeing Buddy Guy play a 305
    - Having an excited Bernie Marsden nab me as he exited the factory to tell me about his signature SE245. I might have been the first person outside the PRS inner circle to know about that guitar, but he was so excited that he'd have told the first person he bumped into the news. Having gotten to hand round with him, I must say he's never been anything over than down to earth and just an all around nice guy. 
  • 12/12 for me. I am neither doctor or dentist but do own a lovely CU22