SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB Martin 000-28

What's Hot
adampeteradampeter Frets: 775
edited October 2020 in Acoustics £
Based in Ely cambs but in London most days
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• adampeteradampeter Frets: 775
    Still want a 000-28
  • Found a 00018 if thatd interest you https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1017124182092919/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks Bud, its actually listed on here as well, its a sweet guitar but heart is set on a 28
  • 000-28EC Eric Clapton signature of interest?
    johnbiffa said:
    000-28EC Eric Clapton signature of interest?
    Could be John, could you pm me the details please
  • PM sent
  • adampeter said:
    johnbiffa said:
    000-28EC Eric Clapton signature of interest?
    Could be John, could you pm me the details please
    Coda have one for sale as well
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • And mine is £495 cheaper than CODA
  • adampeter said:
    Thanks Bud, its actually listed on here as well, its a sweet guitar but heart is set on a 28
    So it is! Look before you leap and all that haha I'll mention i have a Nick Benjamin SJ for sale just in case, but I think i know the answer
  • I just picked one up yesterday (000-28 Re-Imagined) from Peach Guitars in Colchester.  I live near Luton, though, so not too far from you if you wanted to come to see it.  I'll PM you with some pictures if you want.

Having woken up this morning, I'm getting physically sick with extreme buyer's remorse (which I have never felt before, so it's a new experience for me).  My wife tells me not to worry about it but it's eating away at me already, so I know that I may never get to enjoy this lovely guitar.

It sounds and plays really beautifully, but I'm already regretting spending so much money when I have some quite expensive guitars already and a recently purchased Taylor GS Mini that is in for fret re-dressing... plus I'm sure both my fridge and washing machine are on their way out judging by the sounds that they have been making today...

I'll be taking a large hit as I just bought it for £2,950 just yesterday - so it's brand new - but let me know what you're looking to spend and, if you like the look of it after I send some pictures, we can work out a deal if you like it.  I have just taken the pictures with my phone so I'll send them through.

It seems very nicely set up, but I can play something and take a video to send to you, too, if you wish.
  • (I should point out that I bought this in-store, so there's no chance of being able to take it back to them for a refund)
    Sorted, got this 000-28ec last week from @johnbiffa ;

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom