What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15428
edited October 2020 in Guitar tFB Trader
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    edited October 2020
    Guilty.

I bought a Strat and the Spark, a few packets of strings.  Almost bought a Les Paul Junior too.
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5636
    edited October 2020
    Been selling more successfully over the past few months than historically ever too, so used market doing well too. Probably. :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DavidRDavidR Frets: 837
    Its good news that sales are having a boost. I know I taught myself to play on a classical in 1969 aged 14 when I was incarcerated on a mind numbingly boring family holiday in Norfolk when it seemed to rain ALL the time.

Unlike back then though, new players now have a mass of great guitars at the student level, great advice in store, more access to lessons if they can afford them and the www for advice, demos, free music and contact with other players.

One constant through all that time?

The Yamaha FG!! I learnt acoustic playing on one after I'd moved on from the beginners classical (also from Japan).

I suspect that people may be tiring of some facets of the internet. Either that or they just have so much free time on their hands during the epidemic that they find learning a new skill like the guitar attractive.

Have fun everyone. Those fingers will get less painful!!     =)
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2161
    Well that’s good news. 
  • NikcNikc Frets: 638
    Two electrics, one acoustic amp and a multi fx unit - and I was working the whole time  =)