SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2 Chapmans

EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
edited July 2014 in Guitars £
2 Chapman guitars for sale ml-2 and ml-1 bea. The ml-2 is a standard Korean model with some upgrades. Currently fitted with bare knuckle nailbombs, bare knuckle cts neck volume pot and a jensen pio tone cap. I also have cts pot for the bridge volume just haven't fitted it yet. The guitar is mahogany with maple veneer, maple set neck 24 fret ebony board. Also has tusq nut, tone pros bridge,coil tap on tone pot and a gig bag. Due to the upgrades I'm thinking £400 delivered. £385 collected.

Next is an ml-1 bea this features alder body, maple neck, 22 fret ebony board, 2 humbuckers(sd 59 neck and bkp holy diver bridge) floyd rose 1000 trem. I have fitted a tremolno and evh d-tuna and the holy diver. It has a single volume pot with coil tap. Also has padded gig bag. £500 collected or £525 delivered.

More pics to follow
2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    £450 for the ml-1 with the upgrades but I keep the original pickup. Courier can be arranged.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited July 2014
    £325 for the ml-2 and £425 for the ml-1 plus shipping on both unless collection or meeting at reasonable place for both parties can be organised. For instance I working in Central london this weekend and kent next weekend

Update 14.57

Potential that the bare knuckles will be coming out of the ml-2, they will be replaced by dimarzio dominions. If this occurs the price will be £300 instead
    Right I am practically giving these away now £300 and £400 respectively for the ml-2 and ml-1 bea plus shipping
    Bump