H7 Top Eleven 6-Strings (More mainstream than I thought...)

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
If I had to to a Top Ten guitars, I couldn’t, so I went for a Top Eleven. 

This would be without reference (generally) to specific models or years AND in no particular order, PLUS including copies of ‘original’ designs by numerous other manufacturers - so there are a LOT of other guitars included here by extension:

1. Fender Strat
2. Yamaha SG2000
3. Gibson Firebird VII
4. Gibson Explorer (inc. E2)
5. Fender Jazzmaster
6. Fender Jaguar
7. Ibanez Artist 2663/Iceman/Greco Mirage 
8. MicroFrets Spacetone/Calibra
9. Ibanez Roadstar II RS-315
10. Norlin-era Gibson Les Paul Custom
11. Greco KF-190

Generally much more mainstream than I imagined...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 15430
    tFB Trader
    interesting Mr H and not what I'd expected - How about a top 10/11 of your favourite quirky models and a top 10/11 of guitars you want but never had
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
    interesting Mr H and not what I'd expected - How about a top 10/11 of your favourite quirky models and a top 10/11 of guitars you want but never had
    Hmmmm...good idea! :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• HenrytwangHenrytwang Frets: 478
    edited October 2020
    Remarkably vanilla list . I expected something a little more radical from Harry Seven. Having said that I totally agree with most of the choices .
  • blobbblobb Frets: 3273
    No Ibby Musician on that list
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    Remarkably vanilla list . I expected something a little more radical from Harry Seven. Having said that I totally agree with most of the choices .

Well, that's a thing, isn't it?

The list above comprises of guitars which I always return to and enjoy playing on a daily basis - for instance, I can't recall a time when I've not owned a Strat - there's just something about the entire package which just seems to work for me.

However, a list of guitars which I enjoy for other reasons would be quite different...watch this space...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15275
    H7’s Top Ten goes to eleven. That’s one more, innit?  ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

As promised...

1. Roland GR-300/G-303 (I'm thinking of a very specific G-303 which I used to own - had a stud-mount Kahler fitted)
    2. Fresher FX-509 (also badged Kimbara/JHS/Boogie, etc)
    3. Greco Boogie BG1400
    4. Ibanez Destroyer DT-500CS
    5. Washburn Tour 24 BBR
    6. SD Curlee Curbeck 6-string
    7. Hofner Galaxie
    8. Wandre BB2
    9. Vox Scorpion
    10. Framus Strato Deluxe
    11. Gretsch 7680 Super Axe