SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Lace Alumitones (HBs) (never mind)

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28024
edited November 2020 in Parts £
As it says - I need a pair of Lace Alumitone humbuckers. I'm not bothered what colour they are, as long as they match.

And, obviously, they need to be a reasonable price, otherwise I'd just get a pair from Gear4Music. There's a good chance that this thread will only last a day or so before I get impatient and just pull the trigger.

Anybody?

EDIT: Bought the last remaining pair from G4M. We'll see if they turn up...
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28389

I'd like to know what you think of them once up and running. I'm knocking up a one pickup 7 string guitar and I really want to use one of them for the cool look.
  • axisus said:

I'd like to know what you think of them once up and running. I'm knocking up a one pickup 7 string guitar and I really want to use one of them for the cool look.
    Well, they'll be turning up in an hour or so, but I probably won't have time to fit them until the weekend.
    <space for hire>
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717
    I think I had a set of these in an Ibanez MMM1 I had once.... they were defo Lace ones for sure