Comments

• mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    lucky enough to have owned one of these, fantastic guitars  congratulations,  also had a strat by Hahn that one stands out in the whytf did i sell that one for crowd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20600
    Sadly can't see it, getting a flickr 403 you need to be signed in to see this.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • russpmrusspm Frets: 446
    mgaw said:
    lucky enough to have owned one of these, fantastic guitars  congratulations,  also had a strat by Hahn that one stands out in the whytf did i sell that one for crowd
    Thanks man, shame you sold the strat.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5529
    russpm said:
    mgaw said:
    damn right in hindsight it was stunning sounding and playing guitar,  as was the Tele tbh
  • mgaw said:
    russpm said:
    mgaw said:
    damn right in hindsight it was stunning sounding and playing guitar,  as was the Tele tbh
    I can confirm this is true. 
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2527
    Still no pics!
    Sorry, really struggling
    Hopefully photos are now visible
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2527
    Very nice. I was recently tempted by the Hahn C...but then reality hit and I realised it wouldn't make me sound like Jim Campilongo in the video lol. 
  • Strat54 said:
    Very nice. I was recently tempted by the Hahn C...but then reality hit and I realised it wouldn't make me sound like Jim Campilongo in the video lol. 
    I also had that realisation but got one anyway... it's a truly incredible guitar. I think the Model C is effectively a 228 (it even says 228 on the headstock), but obviously with the far less refined finish and different pickguard. That blonde one is a beauty!
    JodyJames said:
    Strat54 said:
    I also had that realisation but got one anyway... it's a truly incredible guitar. I think the Model C is effectively a 228 (it even says 228 on the headstock), but obviously with the far less refined finish and different pickguard. That blonde one is a beauty!
    Thanks man
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4972
    Not a make I'd ever heard of before but looks lovely - enjoy. 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)