SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Devi Ever Vintage Fuzz Master (Sapporo edition, extra footswitch)

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10363

Up for grabs is a typically bonkers Devi Ever Fuzz pedal, which I do love to bits but am just not using. It is an octave fuzz, very reminiscent of an octavia, brassmaster, or others from that kind of time. The controls are simple as you'd expect, but there is also a built in noise gate which just adds to the fuzzy bliss. Most Vintage  Fuzz Masters come with one switch, for the usual on/off function. This one (I think it's called the Sapporo special edition) has two switches. One switch is on/off as usual, the other makes an already mental pedal into an OTT octave boosted fuzz. Great way to use it on rhythm then suddenly wang it up one notch further for a solo or lead line. Such a cool pedal.

I'm not too sure on value of these things as I got it in a trade, I think with Devi stuff you either know you want it or you don't. But how about a guide price of £70 delivered?

I will provide photos later, could try a demo of it at some point too if anybody is interested, can't guarantee this though very quickly. There are a few demos of the standard version on youtube (including by Devi herself), though I don't think I've ever found one of the version I have.

I know people will ask, so tradewise I'm pretty much sorted for stuff at the moment, unless an EHX Soul Food is going (plus your cash) or a Mesa V-Twin preamp (plus my cash) shows its little metallic face.

Thanks

I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 10363
    Bumpy fuzz
    I'm scared and I'm waiting for life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom