Preferred brands of Nitro

What's Hot
As I have been camped out in Spain this year and trying to get better at finishing guitars
I picked up Nitrolack finishes which are based in Spain and part of a big paint company. 
As much as I am on the learning curve some of their colours seems just plain wrong for Fender although they say they are carefully matched to originals Dupont etc colours. I had a particular issue with their Sonic Blue which yes comes out to me exactly like their picture but not like a Fender picture or how I see sonic blue it just looks wrong and it takes a lot of coats to get to that. Not all of their colours are bad but the pigmented ones seem a bit wrong. I also used their faded sonic blue and that's just pretty much white and a hint of blue in the right light. I am using their white or clear primer the sonic blue was done on a white base coat. 

So if anyone has a preferred Nitro supplier they would like to recommend as much as the demo strat body is now on its 6 or 7th refinish same as the Tele I still have not been happy. Don't mind if they are UK based I can get stuff shipped out without to much trouble. 

Thanks

I want it to look like the Fender Sonic Blue in this picture

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments