What's Hot
2»

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Finally sorted out the new knobs for my PRS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74497
    richardhomer said:

I like to roll - rather than grasp - my knob.
    :)

And you don't find the lampshades a problem for that?

My cat hates my guitars enough anyway, I'm sure that would freak him out completely!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My wife calls the guitar the lizard as it's green and so it's ended up with the eyes to match
  • Cautionary tale. I fancied a set (2) Lampshade knobs for my PRS Custom 24 SE. PRS in Cambridge is £15.00 each plus postage. I Spotted a pair on eBay in the USA for the equivalent of £20.00 and as I wasn't too fussed on how quick I got them, postage was thrown in, result I thought. You guessed it VAT & Customs charges added another £16.00 to the total. It would have been easier & quicker to purchase them in the UK!
    Rusty Lee
    Too Many Strats, A few Les Pauls, A couple of PRS and a Brian May Red Special, Oh, I nearly forgot an Ivison 58 Double Cut