NGRD - Rockstand RS20836B

What's Hot
KeefyKeefy Frets: 2473
For a while now my guitar rackage arrangements have been a bit of a hotch-potch of styles, so I ordered this 9-guitar rack from Thomann. It takes up as much space as was previously occupied by 2 guitars and 3 basses - the latter have been moved to a space where I used to keep (in a very non-optimal way) 6 guitars. That space now hosts 3 easily accessible basses (I hope you're keeping up!)

The guitars are quite snugly spaced, but not to the point of being a problem, I may put something on the wall behind that I can loop the straps over (they stay on the guitars at all times), and I have ordered some cork sheet to cover the lower foam rubber rails, as otherwise the gold T-type tends to develop green patches.

Those with advanced counting abilities will have worked out there are only 8 guitars in the picture. The 9th spot is reserved for an incoming birthday beauty.

I seem to have more space in my so-called music room, and all my guitars and basses are easier to grab, so I'm chalking that up as a significant win.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3810
    I have the same one.  Just be careful, if you leave the straps on, that they don’t get wrapped around another guitar as you take one from the rack.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2473
    Musicwolf said:
    I have the same one.  Just be careful, if you leave the straps on, that they don’t get wrapped around another guitar as you take one from the rack.
    You’re not wrong!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6232
    Very tidy looking stand. And is that something special hiding at the back that I’ve not seen??
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2473
    edited November 2020
    dazzajl said:
    Very tidy looking stand. And is that something special hiding at the back that I’ve not seen??
    I suppose I should list the guitars, from front to back:

1. Relic 59 Strat
    2. 1985 MIJ Squier Tele
    3. Palir Titan
    4. MIM Tele Deluxe FSR
    5. Gretsch Duo Jet
    6. CR8 Les Paul
    7. Gibson CS336
    8. Ivison prototype LP Jnr

I think you’ve seen them all, but iirc last time you were round you were besotted with my Princeton Reverb and its sexy tremolo!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6232
    Keefy said:
    dazzajl said:
    I suppose I should list the guitars, from front to back:

1. Relic 59 Strat
    2. 1985 MIJ Squier Tele
    3. Palir Titan
    4. MIM Tele Deluxe FSR
    5. Gretsch Duo Jet
    6. CR8 Les Paul
    7. Gibson CS336
    8. Ivison prototype LP Jnr

I think you’ve seen them all, but iirc last time you were round you were besotted with my Princeton Reverb and its sexy tremolo!
    My heart is easily swayed by a sexy tremolo <3
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom