Fender Limited Edition Roadworns Look Tasty!

What's Hot
Especially that Vintage White Strat.

From the info on the video, it now seems that Anderton's get these exclusively. Not complaining like, innit! I might be well behind the news here with "Anderton's Exclusives".

Vintage 59 Pick Ups as well.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    The white one is a bit yellow for me, I love white Fenders in general, especially "vintagey" ones but that one definitely looks more like the buttercream colour than white.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 10236
    thegummy said:
    The white one is a bit yellow for me, I love white Fenders in general, especially "vintagey" ones but that one definitely looks more like the buttercream colour than white.
    That's how they faded back in the day though. Even the 70s ones go pretty yellow and I've seen 80s and 90s that have gone distinctly cream
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11726
    Is there a NOS version?
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 12333
    crunchman said:
    Is there a NOS version?
    Won't that be regular Vintera?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchman said:
    Is there a NOS version?
    Won't that be regular Vintera?
    Not if you want the nitro finish.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    chris78 said:
    thegummy said:
    That's how they faded back in the day though. Even the 70s ones go pretty yellow and I've seen 80s and 90s that have gone distinctly cream
    I've seen plenty of vintage fenders that are properly white so they didn't all fade to yellow.

Maybe it's to do with being exposed to smoke, that makes things yellow.
  • Isn't the Malmsteen one a Vintage White as well?

The colour is basically Cream, yes. The Mex Player has a very similar one called Buttercream (which is lovely), there can't be very much between the two colours.
  • thegummy said:
    chris78 said:
    thegummy said:
    I've seen plenty of vintage fenders that are properly white so they didn't all fade to yellow.

Maybe it's to do with being exposed to smoke, that makes things yellow.
    Depends on the top-coat that they had
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 4159
    I'm not the target market because I wouldn't buy a new MIM Fender for a grand. Agreed though, they're very nice and will appeal to some.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1193
    I'm sure someone will buy them, but it's really not appealing to have to wait up to 3 months for them to come in.