SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: NEW Electric Guitar Case - hardshell TOURTECH PRO ABS case - Strat / Tele and more

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 837
edited November 2020 in Parts £
Sold 

Here's a new Tourtech Pro ABS case to suit Strat, Tele and other electric guitars.

The case is essentially new - it was bought to ship a guitar to me in, and now it's fulfilled that purpose I no longer need it. These still retail at PMT for £90, so here's a great saving for someone. The only signs of it not being brand new are the impressions from the strings in the lid and a bend in in shaping (shown by my finger) where it accommodated the upper horn of my guitar.

The case has a plastic / ABS outer, that's finished to look a bit like Carbon Fibre. Inside there's a hardfoam inner covered in furry cloth to keep your guitar save. It features three sturdy clasps with the centre one lockable - two keys included. It has a sturdy rubberised handle and three hinges on the bottom. Everything is in perfect working order.

It'll probably take Les Paul types too, but the neck support is flat so you might need to add some padding to support the body at the correct pitch.

So, save yourself some money on new... (happy to post for £10).

Price: £60

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments