SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

* sold pending * Gretsch 6129t players edition blue pearl £1350 ovno

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 966
    Back up for sale…took delivery of a music man Albert Lee to go along with my Valentine so this is surplus to requirements…lovely playing guitar but if I keep it it will end up a case queen and it should be played.
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3201
    Keep coming back to this duojet, it’s making me tempted to put my rick 330 up for sale. Scandalous! :)
    Keep coming back to this duojet, it’s making me tempted to put my rick 330 up for sale. Scandalous! :)
    Never had a Ric so can’t tell you how they compare 
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    skaguitar said:
    I’ve not had a duo jet for almost 16 years…so my memory is hazy tbh, but what I have are fond memories, I know it recorded particularly well. Yours looks especially cool, I’m amazed it didn’t fly out the door to fund your Albert Lee -did you go for that rather lush blue one that was in the classifieds?
    skaguitar said:
    I’ve not had a duo jet for almost 16 years…so my memory is hazy tbh, but what I have are fond memories, I know it recorded particularly well. Yours looks especially cool, I’m amazed it didn’t fly out the door to fund your Albert Lee -did you go for that rather lush blue one that was in the classifieds?
    The Gretsch is a great guitar and to be honest if it doesn’t sell I won’t be too upset… yes I picked up the blue Albert Lee from telemaster and it is now my 2nd music man as I have a Valentine too…the necks are the best I’ve played and both guitars are superb…my other guitars aren’t really going to get a look in !!
    skaguitar said:
    skaguitar said:
    The Gretsch is a great guitar and to be honest if it doesn’t sell I won’t be too upset… yes I picked up the blue Albert Lee from telemaster and it is now my 2nd music man as I have a Valentine too…the necks are the best I’ve played and both guitars are superb…my other guitars aren’t really going to get a look in !!
    Congratulations on the NGD, that Albert Lee looked awesome. You are not the first person to rave about the music man necks on here, I keep hearing good things  - I’ve never tried one, so must rectify that at some point. 

Well, all the off topic discussion aside, GLWTS; I’ll be playing my 330 a lot and asking myself some tough questions. :)
    Weekend bump 
    Up
    Sunday bump
    ttt…
    Bump…now open to trades too…but specifically looking for an es semi hollow type guitar.. 339..335 along those lines…can add a bit of cash for the right one
  • UHASUHAS Frets: 137
    GLWTS
    UHAS said:
    GLWTS
    thanks

bump…also could be interested in a Strat or Strat type in a trade…again can add cash for the right one :)
    Up
    Bump
    Bump…
    Up
    Still up for trades… an Albert Lee with single coils would be perfect to go with my humbucker version… can add cash if necessary :)
    No longer looking for trades…price drop to £1350 ovno
    Sold pending