Downsizing

So after an agreement with the Mrs I have agreed to downsize my collection, I probably had too many guitars anyways ( I know I know) 

I have two left up for sale now which will eventually sell and I may buy a strat with the proceeds of that, I also have my cv Tele and my vintage special but here is how my collection now looks 

https://i.imgur.com/ztf2URE.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• phil_bphil_b Frets: 2011
    So after an agreement with the Mrs I have agreed to downsize my collection, I probably had too many guitars

for some reason I read this as "So after an disagreement with the Mrs I have agreed to downsize my collection"
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1223
    Agreement or argument? Ha!
  • Is it just me or does it seem odd to sell two Les Paul types to buy a Strat? I'd have thought a nice Les Paul would have been the obvious choice.

• Pintspiller I’m all sorted on that side of things now with the PRS and the Tokai 
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10591
    I’m also downsizing. 

Got a refinished Elite Strat, a Gibson SG Modern and a Les Paul Modern to go when I can’t be bothered to take the pics!

Good luck with your sales!
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10591

Is it just me or does it seem odd to sell two Les Paul types to buy a Strat? I'd have thought a nice Les Paul would have been the obvious choice.

Why’s that? Seems like it would be personal choice. Perhaps he’s bored of the LP’s not being able to stay in tune... ;)
  • Cheers ;

and no disagreement with the mrs once the extension is done next year and I have a man cave the collection will be growing again :-)
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
    I keep thinking I should downsize. Every time I think about the one I may sell, I play it and then hang onto it. I definitely don't need anymore. 
    I made a mistake buying a second strat when I don't need one. The DGT is one I've been thinking about shifting but I'd regret it.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.